It's been a little crazy around here! Trying to keep up with Dani is a full time job. She's ALWAYS up to something!! She has learned that she can drag one of the dining room chairs to get up higher...and it's AMAZING how fast she's gotten at it! She's always wanting to color...but doesn't keep it to only paper. Last week she saw where I keep the Sharpie markers....Up in one of the kitchen cupboards. In the time it took me to fold a load of laundry...She had gotten up on her chair, gotten a marker (black, of course), and colored all over the back of the leather couch! Luckily, I was able to get most of it off with a Mr Clean Magic Eraser. Here are a few more pictures showing a typical day around here...courtesy of her climbing skills.She climbed up onto the kitchen counter and was sampling candy from the candy jar.
In this one...She found the jar of Vaseline...And proceeded to smear it all over EVERYTHING within reach!Again...Sneaking Halloween candy form the kitchen counter. Notice she's diaperless! That's her other new "trick".
Other than that...We're preparing to fly to Orlando on Saturday. Dennis and Kathy are taking us to Disney for a week! The kids are super excited! We'll be there through Halloween. So, the kids get to dress up and trick-or-treat through the park. I must admit...Dan and I are excited too. We can't wait to see what Dani thinks about everything. Her favorite movies right now are Finding Nemo and Dumbo.
We're planning on taking the laptop along. Dan will need to check emails from day-to-day. So, maybe I'll get a chance to post pictures. If not...I'll talk to you all in November. Ooooh...That's sounds weird!!!



0 comments:
Post a Comment