I just realized that I never really posted any Christmas pictures. I posted the snowmobile video...but that was it. So...Here are some pictures from our stay up north at Dan's parents' cabin.

We spent 2 nights making Christmas cut-out cookies.

Here are Sarah, Vivian, and Billy...Busy with their dough and cutters.



Dani's favorite part was using the rolling pin. Grandma Howard tried to help but Dani would say, "No...Baby do it!"



Several years ago....It became a tradition that a friend from the north woods would send over a HUGE pot of seafood bisque for us to eat on Christmas Eve. Unfortumately, a few years ago, he became ill and hasn't been able to make the soup. The tradition must continue! So, I think this is the third year that Dan and I have taken on the task. Dan actually does most of the work. It's quite a process and takes several hours...But it was SO worth it. I think this was the best year yet!

0 comments: